The second Continental Congress adopted a Declaration of Independence of July 4th, 1776, a summary of the political thought that had evolved over the centuries regarding the freedoms of man. Thomas Jefferson in his genius added teeth to the Declaration so that the document should stand the test of time. Perhaps this 4th of July, the citizens of this great Nation should examine the “proof of tyranny” as it applies today.
The history of the present King of the United States is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
- King Biden has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good, including voter integrity and border security.
- King Biden has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, such as border security and pandemic prevention, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
- King Biden has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, relying on the power of Executive Orders, which relinquishes the right of Representation in the legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
- King Biden has effectively dissolved the Representative Houses repeatedly, using his directives for his invasions on the rights of the people.
- King Biden has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions of the Law, whereby the Legislative powers of the States, which are incapable of Annihilation, have not been returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the meantime exposed to the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
- King Biden has endeavored to prevent the legal population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws of Naturalization of Foreigners who share common values; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither.
- King Biden has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing to support the interpretation of Law established by the Judiciary.
- Biden has made judges dependent on his Will alone, by threatening to enlarge the highest Court of the Land.
- King Biden has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
- King Biden has kept among us, in times of peace, a Standing Army in our Capital.
- King Biden has affected to render our military feckless by demanding that critical race theory be encouraged and used for advancement.
- King Biden has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to Equity and Climate Change in their Acts of pretended Legislation.
- For quartering large bodies of Federal employees among us for the sole purpose of monitoring our activities;
- For protecting them, by a Mock Trail of the media, from any punishment for any murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States or an unarmed female protestor:
- For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world by purposefully decreasing the gas and oil exports of our Nation;
- For imposing taxes on us without our Consent by inflating the value of our currency;
- For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury, specifically all arrested for protests regarding the election;
- For abolishing the free System of American Laws in neighboring Cities, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries into the suburbs so as to render it at once and example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these States;
- For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments by reimagining,
- For effectively suspending our own State Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us all cases whatever, including the Attorney General review of voter integrity;
- King Biden has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us with antifa and black lives matter.
- King Bidens’ policies have plundered our land and destroyed the lives of our People;
- King Biden is at this time arming Armies of foreign nations to compleat the works of death, desolution and tyranny, using jihad or biological means, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
- King Biden has constrained our fellow citizens such as antifa and black lives matter to bear arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
- King Biden has excited domestic insurrections among us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our borders, including the cartel and MS13, those merciless Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petititons have been answered only by repeated injury. A President whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be ruler of a free people.
It is shocking what has happened to this great Nation in a few short months. As with King George III and his government cohorts, Ministers, and Directors, President Biden has the full backing of the largest governmental establishment in history who act without direction, understanding the concept of fundamentally transforming this great Nation. We must work together to return to the Great Founding Principle:
That All men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it.
It is not too late to right the ship. The first step requires that the individual States repair and improve voter integrity and the process of voting.
Remember, your vote is your protected speech.
If you enjoyed this article, then please REPOST or SHARE with others; encourage them to follow AFNN
Truth Social: @AFNN_USA